Baytree Landscape is an amazing team of talented individuals, passionate about building strong partnerships with our customers. We are a seasoned group of professionals with specialties in horticulture, construction, and business management. We provide turnkey construction and management services to public and private sector clients for building and infrastructure construction and redevelopment projects.
Please peruse all available job positions. If you fit the qualifications we are seeking, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Baytree Landscape is a full-service landscape firm serving the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We provide professional landscape maintenance services to commercial real estate clients.
We exist to:
"Improve Quality of Life!... Naturally"
- Create a better environment for our clients and all who see and enjoy the products we produce
- Create opportunity and rewards for all the employees who embrace challenge, growth, commitment and change
- We have a passion for improving the lives of those we come in contact with
We are currently searching for a business developer/sales professional to aggressively grow our commercial maintenance business in Atlanta.
As a Business Developer for Baytree Landscape, you will have an incredible opportunity to take the leading role in driving growth and sales in our organization. You will work with the local operations team to identify prospective clients, build relationships and promote the company in any way necessary to close new base maintenance work.
For this exciting opportunity, the qualified candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
· High level of integrity and commitment to excellent
· Great organizational skills and ability to manage time
· Natural ability to meet new people and build relationship
· Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
· Ability to work in collaborative spirit with team
In addition A Business Developer for Baytree Landscape should be able to meet the following skills and work experience requirements:
· Prefer Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, minimum of 3 years business-to-business commercial contract sales experience in the service industry with a PROVEN track record of success. Landscape experience helpful!
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task
· Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Experience with a SFA tool beneficial
Jodie Cannon, firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be strictly confidential and not shared with anyone without your prior approval.
Please send resume and salary history for consideration
Qualities we are looking for:
SET YOUR FEET ON SOLID GROUND
Selecting a career path, let alone an industry can be a daunting task. Weaving your way through decisions on how to start and where can seem impossible. So many questions run through your mind of where you can succeed, and will it be lasting and enjoyable. A good, first decision would be to begin in an internship program. We welcome anyone interesting in the green industry to start off on solid ground by applying for our internship program. Our well-rounded program establishes a solid foundation for anyone pursuing a career in the commercial landscaping industry. Through gaining hands-on experience in all aspects of the industry, you will find the career path you most desire. You will gain a key, competitive edge when seeking employment. Starting your career going through an internship program develops invaluable leadership and management skills.
We offer a structured 12 week rotational internship program. Our rotation schedule will have you gain key knowledge in the following areas:
Each rotation comes with key learning objectives that we work alongside you to ensure the objectives and goals of the program are met. If your school has any specific requirements for your internship, we will work with you to tailor our program to ensure those requirements are met. You will be assigned a mentor who will work side by side with you throughout the program as well as work with key managers from all facets of the business.
We welcome all students pursuing a degree in any areas of Horticulture, Landscaping Contracting, or relevant degree programs to apply. Our 12 week program is designed to fit into a student's Summer break or can be applied for throughout the year. We are pleased to offer our program with pay and a housing stipend to eligible candidates. Upon completion of the internship program, all interns are eligible for full-time opportunities.
WHY CHOOSE US
Baytree Landscape Contractors is an industry-leading commercial landscaping company. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects in our current markets. Project examples will be large scale residential neighborhoods, mixed-use developments, multi-family properties and other commercial developments. We care about fostering the desire of growth and development of our employees and the interest in our industry.
Thank you for your interest in our company and our internship program. We look forward to hearing from all interested candidates. Please contact our Internship Coordinator to submit your resume. Please contact email@example.com or call 843-285-5904 ext 104
Join a growing team as a Hardscape Crew Leader where you will deliver high quality service to our clients. Our Charleston office is in need of knowledgeable crew leaders to expand our Hardscape Division crews.
Important qualities to have:
• 5 years’ experience of hardscape experience
• Ability to do hardscape in all phases
• Knowledge on how to lay pavers, retaining wall, bluestone travertine, block & brick, stucco knowledge a plus
• Experience leading several crew members in daily operations including quality, control, training, punctuality and safety
• Professional attitude and appearance are required
• Maintain equipment and ensure use of proper PPE (Safety Equipment)
We offer a competitive salary, and room for advancement
Full-time | E-Verify | Drug-Free Workplace | Compensation based on Experience
To apply in person:
236 Acres Drive
Ladson, SC 29456
Application time: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Join our growing team as a Maintenance or Installation Crew Leader/Foreman where you will deliver high quality service to our clients. We have immediate openings in our Atlanta and Charleston locations. Our Crew Leaders are responsible for providing landscape and other property services to commercial properties throughout our markets.
• Strong knowledge of plant materials, irrigation systems, and all maintenance/installation equipment is required.
• At least 1 year supervisory experience.
• Machine operation knowledge a plus.
• Ability to converse with clients.
• Ability to organize work, train others and complete high quality work on a tight schedule.
• Experience to effectively direct several crew members at once is essential.
• Professional attitude and appearance is a must
• Maintain equipment and ensure proper use of proper PPE (Safety Equipment).
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and clean MVR.
We offer a competitive salary with advancement opportunities
To apply in person:
Atlanta- 5000 Kristie Way, Chamblee, GA 30341
Charleston- 236 Acres Drive, Ladson, SC 29456
Full-time | E-Verify | Drug-Free Workplace |
Send resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the Job Listing that you are applying for.